Make breakfast extra special with these Blueberry Protein Granola Pancakes. Using TRUNOLA® Blueberry Hemp Protein Granola, these pancakes offer a delightful hint of vanilla and the satisfying crunch of almonds in every mouthful. Drizzle with maple syrup and you’ll have a delicious breakfast treat that will put a smile on your face.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup TRUNOLA® Blueberry Hemp Protein Granola
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk the buttermilk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the granola.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.