If you’re searching for a dessert that’s both sweet and nutritious, look no further than these Cape Cod Cranberry Granola Stuffed Apples. By combining the tartness of apples with the slightly sweet and tangy flavors of the Save The Forest® Cape Cod Cranberry Granola, this recipe makes a delectable treat that you won’t feel guilty indulging in. Topped with warm caramel sauce, it’s the perfect comforting dessert for those chilly evenings.
- 4 large apples
- 1 cup Save The Forest® Cape Cod Cranberry Granola
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup water
- Warm caramel sauce for drizzling
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Core the apples but leave the bottom intact to hold the filling.
- In a bowl, mix the cranberry granola, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stuff each apple with the granola mixture and top each with a teaspoon of butter.
- Place the apples in a baking dish. Pour water into the bottom of the dish.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Drizzle warm caramel sauce over the top before serving.